August 2022 Update!
Hey SE Familia!
We hope you all are doing well! We thank God for your continued partnership with us. By taking the time to simply read our newsletters and pray, you encourage us in ways you do not realize. We changed up the way we have our newsletter so let us know what you think!
One of the newest developments has been a women’s Bible study Alejandra and her family have been hosting on Wednesday evenings. It is very exciting as the numbers have increased in each of the two sessions they have had so far! Here is what Ale wrote about it so far:
“Last week we officially started our women’s Bible Study. We meet every Wednesday and share a warm cup of coffee and yummy snacks while we learn more about God. We are studying the book of Romans. Yesterday, we read chapters 3 and 4. It has been such a blessing to get to study the Bible with women who desire to be more like Jesus. Our first meeting we had six people and yesterday we had four more ladies join us. We have been hosting the meetings at my mom’s house and soon we will need a bigger place for our meetings. My mom and sisters have been super helpful taking turns to take care of children who come and join. We are thinking about buying a few toys and coloring books to keep them entertained while their moms are studying the Bible.”
How can you help?
- Share our newsletter, website, or contact information with a friend or family member. The more prayer and networks the greater the impact!
- Pray and consider donating to help fund our outreaches.
- For the women’s Bible Study to continue to grow and be life changing.
- Doors to open so we can build a meeting place/building.
- Children’s Day is September 10th. Pray for God to help guide us to celebrate a community of 55-65 kids in an impactful and meaningful way.
- For us as SE leaders and as a married couple.